So, a friend of mine keeps complaining that I never update my blog. Thus my yearly update:
I am still working at the paper. My duties have expanded quite a bit and I now work between 20 and 30 hours per week. The people there are, as I thought, a great bunch to work with. I really like the job, just wish I had more consistent hours to fill up the 30 per week I'd like to be working.
I am also still working at the University as the Assistive Technology specialist in the Assistive Technology Learning Center. I have been taking some braille classes to increase my knowledge of braille, and it has been a lot of fun (and a lot of work!) I am about 4 weeks away from finishing my Nemeth (braille math) class. I work 20 hours per week at the university.
I currently (and for the foreseeable future) have 3 GSDs: 12 year old Kestrel, 11 year old Redmond, and 8 year old Gamble. They are fun and happy and loving, and I love having them in my life.
For more information on my daily ins and outs, you can look me up on facebook under the name rynnac.

No comments:
Post a Comment