Ok, ok, I know it's long past Halloween, even past Thanksgiving for that matter. Thanksgiving dinner was wonderful by the way! The best part, of course, was seeing my family and being able to spend time with them and catch up on family news, and talking late into the nights with my sisters and one of my nieces. Oh, we went to see the BodyWorlds exhibit also, which was just... awesome.
However, I just got this video from my American Sign Language teacher of the song that I "sung" in my ASL class on Halloween day. The song is De Bat (Fly in Me Face) by Carly Simon, off her "Boys in the Trees" album. Speaking of which, I've always loved the title song to that album. You can view the lyrics, or listen to a clip of the title song.
Did I mention I sung this song on Halloween? If you're wondering why I am wearing that totally weird shirt, it is my Halloween costume. I was dressed up as "spaghetti and meatballs". So, without further ado:
Without a doubt the strangest thing you have ever seen! I made a number of grammatical errors, but at least I had the courage to get up in front of my class and do it. After my teacher sends me a copy of my final project presentation (Animal Safari, woot!) I'll post that also.
Nancy and the GSD crew
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Thanks for enabling comments... That was really fun to watch. You are doing a great job at ASL.
ReplyDelete