Thursday, December 3, 2009

Has it been that long?

I can't believe it's been since April since I posted anything on my blog. Well, since only my family (and Barb, hi Barb!) read it, I guess you all know what has been happening in my life, which is essentially nothing. It has been a rough summer/fall for me and I'm just trying to keep my head above the water long enough to make it to the end of the year intact. Thanks for all the support from my wonderful family and friends. I love you all! I hope you all have a great holiday season.

Oh, last time I was at Costco I discovered they had a brand of Pistachios that have pepper as well as salt on them and they are very good. Hard to justify paying another $3-4 per bag for them when they are already so expensive, but yummy!

Happiness list items: 1) A family I love and that loves me 2) Good friends (just wish they lived closer) 3) Healthy, happy dogs 4) Pistachios :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment