Well, it doesn't look like I'm going to get around to making a list of 52 things to do in 2011. Like one of my nieces suggested, maybe 11 things to do in 2011 is more my style! Number one on my list is going to have to be finding a new job, unfortunately, because I just lost another job. :-( I didn't work fast enough to suit my newest "telephone" job, so they let me go. There are no jobs to be found in Logan right now, it is really bad.
On the upside, since I have so much time on my hands, I did something today that I've been wanting to do for a long time. I took a song and trimmed it down to about 35 seconds and made a new ringtone out of it. It wasn't entirely successful as it was a bit too long and too low in volume, but at least I got the idea of it and can say I've actually done it. LOL. The techno-geek in me is starting to emerge again.
Nancy
ps. hahaha... I just played a game of hangman (at the bottom of my blog) and the word was pistachio. Yummmm....
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment