Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Some people in my family will be thrilled to hear this...

I updated the greeting on my cell phone last night. I know, I know. I lead such an exciting life. But there are certain members of my family who have been, shall we say, diplomatically suggesting that I change the rather long greeting that was formerly there. So it is short and sweet now.

Does that mean they will call me more now?

2 comments:

  1. Sadly, I will not. I quite dislike talking on the phone. I would love to meet you at my parents and talk in person though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's ok Jessica. You send me cards! Real, live (so to speak) in the mail not email cards! What a lost art form! (One might think with all the $$$ I have spent on scrapbooking and cardmaking supplies I could do the same, but apparently not...)

    ReplyDelete